Sarah Pease | Women’s Elite Mile
Sarah Pease may not be a miler, per se, but she has quite an impressive resume. She’s competed in every USATF Outdoor Steeplechase Championship since 2009, and she’s qualified for the Olympic Trials three times; including the 2016 Marathon Trials. Not bad, huh?
Coach: Steve Sisson
Club: Rogue Athletic Club
5 Things About Me: Sarah Pease
- I grew up in a tiny town of under 200 in southern Indiana, Elizabeth, and went to a high school of under 400 total students.
- I ran at Indiana University and am a die hard Hoosier fan (mostly track and basketball).
- Before this spring, I had never left the U.S., and now I’ve been to 8 different countries.
- In my free time, I enjoy playing the piano, and just bought one for my apartment.
- I love playing Euchre with my family and friends back in Indiana.