Ben Malone | Men’s Elite Mile
1500m PR: 3:39.15
Mile PR: 4:00.72
5 Things About Me: Ben Malone
- I put hot sauce on practically everything I eat. (Franks Red Hot, don’t try to argue a different one).
- I’ve watched both Game of Thrones and The Office twice.
- I plan on attending law school once I finish running.
- It’s impossible for me to eat only 2 Reese’s cups.
- I want to go scuba diving in all of the world’s oceans and climb at least one of the ten highest mountain peaks before I die.
5 Fast Questions
- What’s your favorite podcast or Pandora Station? The Joe Rogan Experience is one of the most entertaining podcasts out there.
- What’s your favorite pre-run or post-run snack? Mint chocolate cliff builder’s bars never dissappoint after a run, I don’t eat much before.
- If you competed in another sport, what would it be? eSports, give it a few years and they’ll be making the same amount of money as the NFL.
- What is your favorite flavor of Gatorade? (Now, or growing up) Growing up Glacier Freeze was a staple, but in college I loved Riptide Rush. Body Armour all the way at this point though.
- Do you have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina? No real connection to North Carolina (I went on vacation to the Outer Banks once) but really excited to come down and race in Raleigh!