Patrick Joseph | Men’s Elite Mile
Club: Tinman Elite
College: Virginia Tech
Mile PR: 3:59.59
5 Things About Me: Patrick Joseph
- I am currently reading a book about the history of salt
- I tend to spend my spare time playing video games staying in touch with my buddies from my home town
- I’ve spent over 400 hours listening to the band The Fleet Foxes
- I have 6 tattoos and plan to get plenty more
- I have a degree in Geo-spatial Information systems
5 Fast Questions
- What’s your favorite cereal? Favorite cereal growing up = fruity pebbles… fave now… it changes weekly. Right now its Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
- What makes a good running partner? A good running partner is someone who doesn’t one step and can carry on a conversation about something other than running.
- What’s your favorite post run beverage? Favorite post run drink would have to be a cucumber lime Gatorade. Literally nothing better.
- Do you have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina? I have a couple connections. Ran freshman year ACC cross champs in NC and one of my teammates and good friends Sam Parsons went to NC state and talks nothing but love for the place
- If it wasn’t for running, I’d probably be… If I wasn’t running, I have no idea what I would be doing. I’ll cross that bridge when I get to it.