Taryn Rawlings | Women’s Elite Mile
Mile PR: 4:36.92
5 Things About Me: Taryn Rawlings
- I currently live in Portland, Oregon where I was born, raised, and attended college.
- I have two pitbulls (Rocksy and Tank) that defy the bad rep of being viscous- they are the biggest sweethearts!
- I’m a runner and from Portland so yes, I do indeed love brunch and coffee.
- I watched the whole new season of Stranger Things in one sitting.
- When I was young I thought I was Native American since I was born here, I thought “yeah I’m native to america”… nobody will let me live that one down.
5 Fast Questions
- What’s your favorite cereal? Honey Nut Chex
- What makes a good running partner? Anyone that will stop to pee at the turnaround spot.
- What’s your favorite post run beverage? Water with a nuun tablet (berry flavor).
- Do you have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina? No connections to North Carolina and I actually have never been before!
- If it wasn’t for running, I’d probably be… putting off working to travel.