Sara Vaughn | Women’s Elite Mile
Mile PR: 4:27.31
5 Things About Me: Sara Vaughn
- I love working in the garden but I never have time and all my plants die, which is also why we don’t have a dog.
- I grew up with 3 younger brothers, so having 3 daughters sometimes feels foreign.
- My family and I moved 11 times in 10 years (including cross country twice). We moved one final time over last few years and I hope to never do that again.
- I could live on cheese alone.
- I met Fred Armisen this year in Eugene on my warm up for the 1500m at Pre.
5 Fast Questions
- What’s something people should add to their Netflix (or any streaming service) or Podcast queue? I’ve been watching Outer Banks with my oldest daughter. If you like a good teenage drama, it’s captivating!
- What’s your favorite training shoe right now (or ever)? Whatever is on sale at Roadrunnersports.com
- If you have to go fast food, what’s your go-to? Chick-fil-a – the kids love it and I have a hard time saying ‘no’ anytime they ask for it.
- Do you have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina? Just my Sir Walter family!
- The sport of Track & Field would be more exciting (or better) if… In normal times, if they took a random fan from the audience to have them complete the even before the actual Olympians, etc. It would be so, so entertaining.