Heidi See | Women’s Elite Mile | 2014 SWM Champ
Heidi See returns to the Sir Walter Miler with an Australian Championship under her belt. She’s also gotten married since last year, to another competitor at this years race, Jeff See. She’ll look to defend her 2014 Sir Walter Miler crown on August 7th, and better her North Carolina State Record in the process.
Coach: Robert Gary
Club: Furman Elite
5 Things About Me: Heidi See
- One of my favorite things to do on race day is paint my nails
- I have a accessories line called Boho Kitty, where I make luxury headpieces and belts. Check it out on Instagram at @boho_kitty!
- My two biggest weaknesses are Nutella and kittens
- My favorite workout involves a set of longer threshold pace repeats followed by a set of fast 200s.
- Over the past six months I will have raced in 8 different countries