Ellie Leather (Pacer) | Women’s Elite Mile
Social Media: Instagram
Sponsor: Under Armour
College: Fresno State / Cincinnati
Mile PR: 4:34.89
5 Things About Me: Ellie Leather
- I was born in Bristol, United Kingdom where I lived for 18 years before starting college in America in 2017!
- I am the oldest of 4, but the only sibling that runs track. Both my brothers and sister play tennis, two of which play @ the D1 level in California.
- I spent two years at Fresno State University in California before transferring to Cincinnati, Ohio.
- My great Aunt, Diane Leather was the first women ever to run a mile in under 5 minutes. She is my biggest inspiration!
- I love golden retrievers!!
5 Fast Questions
- Do you have any superstitions/pre-race rituals? I like to drink pedialyte either the night before or morning of the race.
- What’s your favorite sport to watch, besides running? Favourite sport other than running would be tennis or surfing!
- What’s a show or movie you’ve seen lately that’s worth watching? Extraction 2
- What’s a song or podcast that’s currently on your playlist? Any song by Noah Kahan
- Do you have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina? I do not have connections to Raleigh but I loved competing at Raleigh relays in college :)