Meet the 2016 Competitors: Morgan Pearson
Morgan Pearson | Men’s Elite Mile
Morgan Pearson will look to PR in the mile at the 2016 Sir Walter Miler after a strong senior season at the University of Colorado, where he ran 13:36 for the 5000 meters and 7:51 for the 3000 meters.
Social Media: Instagram
College: University of Colorado
Coach: Tom “Tinman” Schwartz
Mile PR: 4:13 (at 7,000+ feet)
5 Things About Me: Morgan Pearson
- I have been watching this season of The Bachelorette. I was on team Chad from episode one (before it was cool!)
- I am currently working as a lifeguard on the Jersey Shore, which I believe means there will be three Jersey Shore guards in the race.
- I have three brothers and the younger two are twins, which makes me the middle child .
- I had a pet caterpillar named Dennis.
- I wrote a novel when I was in 1st grade. (not published)
North Carolina connection?
My biggest NC connection is to Duke University. Both of my parents, and my older brother graduated from Duke. Even I attended for a year, before transferring to the University of Colorado. My little brother is there now and a member of the swim team, so I am still a fan! Booo UNC.
Learn more about Morgan at: VIS Experience | Run with the Pros
3 thoughts on “Meet the 2016 Competitors: Morgan Pearson”
Pingback: Press Release: Brannigan, Cliff, Derrick, and McGee added to 2016 Sir Walter Miler fields - Sir Walter Miler
Pingback: Press Release: Initial fields announced for 2016 Sir Walter Miler - Sir Walter Miler
Pingback: 2016 Sir Walter Miler Event and Race Day Information - Sir Walter Miler