Meet the 2016 Competitors: Sarah Rapp
Sarah Rapp | Women’s Elite Mile
Sarah Rapp rolled back into Raleigh this summer and started taking names. She won the Raleigh RunDown Downhill Mile in 4:29.62, and then won the Pop Up Miles Championship, and then went to Winston-Salem last weekend and won Beat the Heat; the 5k State Championship.
Social Media: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
College: Virginia Tech
Coach: It’s a secret ;)
Sponsor: my life savings and my mama/papa Bears. Love you guys!
Mile PR: 4:48
5 Things About Me: Sarah Rapp
- I am an experienced mascot for Chick-fil-a; so if you’ve seen the cow going crazy in north Raleigh or north Houston, it was probably me :)
- I want to do a lot of things in life. Some days I want to be a firefighter. Some days I want to start my own business. As of July 29, I have my bartending license!
- I am an extreme extrovert. If I’m not talking to someone, I’m wishing I was.
- I love working with kids, and getting those light bulb moments when they master a drill for the first time, finish a tough workout, or run a PR for the first time.
- I’m a Hokie at heart. Hard working Hokie!!!
North Carolina connection?
I grew up here! Moved to Raleigh in the 3rd grade, ran at Durant Middle and Cardinal Gibbons, then wanted to get out! Left for 5 years; Virginia Tech, then Houston. But life brought me back and I couldn’t be more amazed with what Raleigh has become!
Learn more about Sarah at: VIS Experience | Run with the Pros
One thought on “Meet the 2016 Competitors: Sarah Rapp”
Pingback: 2016 Sir Walter Miler Event and Race Day Information - Sir Walter Miler