Emily Lipari | Women’s Elite Mile
Club / Sponsor: BAA / Adidas
1500m PR: 4:07.21
Mile PR: 4:31.68
5 Things About Me: Emily Lipari
- I still get carded for rated R movies (I’m 24). Small people problems.
- I love painting my nails. I free hand my own designs and try to keep them seasonal and festive! I often get asked if my nails are real and I can confirm they are!
- I grew up on Long Island, but my favorite choice of music is country.
- My ideal Friday night would be having a glass of wine while playing settlers of Catan.
- I love cats.
5 Fast Questions
- What actor would play the movie version of you? Masie Williams. I love her as aria starke. I like to think she would capture my spunky side.
- What did you want to be when you grew up? I was one of those kids that always wanted to be a vet because they loved animals. Then as I got older I was so sad to see that vets only see sick animals and don’t get to play with them all day.
- Favorite post-run drink or snack? Post race I’m always craving a bacon cheeseburger.
- What was your AIM screenname? Unfortunately, KittyKixx9. Tried to combine this with my love for cats and soccer.
- If you had a “walk up” song as you approached the starting line, what would it be? “Crushin’ it” by Brad Paisley