Meet the 2017 Competitors: Izaic Yorks
Izaic Yorks | Men’s Elite Mile
Social Media: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Club / Sponsor: Brooks Beasts TC
1500m PR: 3:37.74
Mile PR: 3:53.89
5 Things About Me: Izaic Yorks
- I am a huge Star Wars fan and know just about everything there is to know about the expanded universe
- I also love Naruto, and highly identify with the main character.
- I wish I were a professional Magic the Gathering Player; that would be the best job of all time!
- I do not really like sports, but I can appreciate the many aspects of humanity that comes to light through sport
- The three fruits of my life are meditation, self cultivation, and daily gratitude.
5 Fast Questions
- What actor would play the movie version of you? Probably myself, I love acting…but if I had to give up the role, probably Donald Glover
- What did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a professional Yu Gi Oh player
- Favorite post-run drink or snack? Halo Top Ice cream. It’s delicious and healthy.
- What was your AIM screenname? No clue what AIM is? (it’s AOL Instant Messenger, Izaic)
- If you had a “walk up” song as you approached the starting line, what would it be? “Duel of the Fates” by John Williams
Learn more about Izaic at: VIS Experience | Run with the Pros | Sir Walter “Extra” Miler
One thought on “Meet the 2017 Competitors: Izaic Yorks”
Pingback: Sir Walter Miler Athletes and Alumni at the 2019 USATF Outdoor Championships - Sir Walter Miler