Meet the 2017 Competitors: Lauren Paquette
Lauren Paquette | Women’s Elite Mile
Social Media: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
1500m PR: 4:09.86
Mile PR: 4:30.73
5 Things About Me: Lauren Paquette
- I really want an RV! I don’t have to explain. Maybe Craig Engels will sell me his.
- My New Year’s Resolution this year was to not spend money on anything not related to running. My one cheat has been a European blowdryer because I fried mine this year in Ireland! You don’t understand – this was a necessity for the mane.
- Indian is my favorite cuisine.
- I consider myself from either Texas, Arkansas, Florida, or Tennessee depending on who I’m talking to and when in my life we’re talking about.
- I wanted to play volleyball in college (libero) before I was asked to fill in for a girl on the cross-country team at state who was sick – that’s when fell in love with it even though I walked in my first race!
5 Fast Questions
- What actor would play the movie version of you? Leslie Mann
- What did you want to be when you grew up? A carrot (a kid can dream).
- Favorite post-run drink or snack? Frozen Mango
- What was your AIM screenname? snowboard580 – this doesn’t even make sense because I was going for rotations #mathishard
- If you had a “walk up” song as you approached the starting line, what would it be? “Sweet Disposition” by The Temper Trap
Learn more about Lauren at: VIS Experience | Run with the Pros | Sir Walter “Extra” Miler