Meet the 2017 Competitors: Katrina Coogan
Katrina Coogan | Women’s Elite Mile
Social Media: Twitter | Instagram | Snapchat
Sponsor / Club: New Balance Boston
1500m PR: 4:13.13
Mile PR: 4:33.00
5 Things About Me: Katrina Coogan
- I am the worlds worst speller.
- I never ran cross country until college because I played soccer.
- I grew up on a boarding school campus, so have been eating in a dining hall since 4th grade.
- I hold the Georgetown track record for longest “caf sesh” of 6 hours.
- I love horror movies.
5 Fast Questions
- What actor would play the movie version of you? Oh jeez, not sure, maybe Amanda Seyfried?
- What did you want to be when you grew up? Professional soccer player.
- Favorite post-run drink or snack? SOS
- What was your AIM screenname? coogies93
- If you had a “walk up” song as you approached the starting line, what would it be? Not sure if if this would be my walk up song, but I love singing it, “Say My Name” by Destiny’s Child.
Learn more about Katrina at: VIS Experience | Run with the Pros | Sir Walter “Extra” Miler
3 thoughts on “Meet the 2017 Competitors: Katrina Coogan”
Pingback: Press Release: Final fields and new incentives set for 2017 Sir Walter Miler - Sir Walter Miler
Pingback: Press Release: Third time is the charm for Eccleston, and Hunter outkicks Engels at the 2017 Sir Walter Miler - Sir Walter Miler
Pingback: Sir Walter Miler Athletes and Alumni at the 2019 USATF Outdoor Championships - Sir Walter Miler