Jake Edwards | Men’s Elite Mile | Team USA
Jake Edwards has broken the four minute barrier before. He boasts a personal best of 3:58.09 to be exact. After competing at the 2015 USA Track and Field Championships at 5000 meters, he’ll line up at the Sir Walter Miler with a chance to further improve his mile PR.
Coach: Steve Magness
5 Things About Me: Jake Edwards
- My first sub 4 mile was in 2014 while training without a coach, training group, or sponsorship
- I work full-time at a bank
- I drink whole milk, preferably from Snowville Creamery
- I can’t touch my toes without bending my knees…not even close.
- I’m organizing a track mile August 22 in my hometown of Delaware, Ohio. Interested parties please contact me!