Ericka Charles | Women’s Elite Mile | Pop Up Miles Champ
Ericka generally runs the 800. She was the 2007 500m Indoor State Champion for Durham School of the Arts, and was a 200/400 runner at East Carolina University. She earned her way into the 2015 Sir Walter Miler by winning the Pop Up Miles Championship.
Coach: Richard Anderson
Club: Speed Factory Athletics
5 Things About Me: Ericka Charles
- I enjoy playing with numbers and performing calculations in my head during my long runs.
- The Al Buehler Cross Country Trail (Duke Cross Country Trail) is my favorite place to go for a long run.
- My favorite workout is 400 meter repeats.
- My favorite post-race meal is McDonald’s Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese value meal with either a Powerade or Mountain Dew.
- I am the niece of the late Lorenzo Charles (#43 NC State).