Nikki Hiltz | Women’s Elite Mile
Mile PR: 4:24.45
5 Things About Me: Nikki Hiltz
- I’m from Santa Cruz California and was on my junior high surf team
- I have a screw in each of my feet (those navicular bones will get ya!)
- I drive a 2007 Toyota Prius, his name is Matthew
- I put on a virtual race to support LGBTQ young people, so far the Pride 5k has raised over $75,000 for The Trevor Project!
- If I break my PR of 4:24 and don’t win the Sir Walter Miler, I won’t even be upset
5 Fast Questions
- What’s something people should add to their Netflix (or any streaming service) or Podcast queue? Schitt’s Creek
- What’s your favorite training shoe right now (or ever)? The adidas Solarboosts (especially when they’re a fun color)!
- If you have to go fast food, what’s your go-to? In-n-Out Burger
- Do you have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina? So many people from Raleigh signed up for the Pride 5k this summer! I’m so excited to meet and connect with this awesome community!
- The sport of Track & Field would be more exciting (or better) if… beer was sold at meets.