What’s in a number? A Thank You to our Sponsors
Ever stop to look at your race bib? The next race you complete, please do. These are the people and companies that help make the event happen. We are able to keep Sir Walter free to the public, year after year, due to the list below. We urge you to always support local businesses, and when you do, please consider these below first. Want to donate or help the cause on an individual level? Head over to our merchandise page and buy something, or donate at the bottom of the page (or get your company to sponsor in 2020). We look forward to making the event happen again next year, and beyond and couldn’t do it without you!
2019 Sir Walter Miler Sponsors
- Waverly Hematology Oncology – Dr. Graham and the Waverly team are not only highly trained, experienced, and provide the best, most personal care, but they are huge supporters of our event, and truly help make it happen, year after year.
- USATF North Carolina – Since Sir Walter began, USATF NC has helped us grow not only locally, but on a national level. Their continued support speaks volumes for their dedication to the event.
- The Bone and Joint Surgery Clinic – Running injuries happen. And when they do, Raleigh Bone and Joint has the best board certified orthopaedic surgeons out there. Highly recommend.
- Greater Raleigh Sports Alliance – Bringing the best sporting events to Raleigh is their job and they do it well. GRSA was an early adopter of Sir Walter and a great supporter year after year.
- ElliptiGO – We’ve all been injured, or need to dial back impact, and ElliptiGO allows us to do that, while providing a fun, full-body workout, that’s fun, and you can do it outside!
- Wicked Weed Brewing – Wicked Weed brought us up to Asheville to brew the “Summer of Miles Pale Ale” with them in 2017, and brought it back this year. Grab one around town while is lasts!
- Sanctuary Vineyards – The best North Carolina wine there is. Try their Pearl Albarino or Rose’ and realize that we’ve got more than just muscadine in the Caroline!
- Gregory Poole Equipment Company – Without Gregory Poole Equipment Company, we’d have no scaffold to broadcast the race live to the masses. Since year one, they have made this happen!
- Arrow Barbering Co. – Arrow has been cutting the Sir Walter team’s hair since their inception, and provides complimentary cuts to our elites every year! Look good, feel good, run fast!
- Rise Cameron Village – For two years now, Rise has contributed the Biscuits and Donuts for the “Run with the Pros.” Head over to their Cameron Village location post run and thank us later!
- JDL Fast Track – Camel City Elite is our favorite event to attend on the indoor circuit, and JDL supports our State Record Bonus annually. Put this meet on your calendar every February!
- Athletic Brewing Co. – Have you tried Non-Alcoholic craft beer yet? Athletic is the best of the best, and supported our “Dinner with the Pros” and “Very Important Spectators.”
- Sandy Roberts Realty – Looking to buy a home or an investment property in the Triangle? Reach out to Sandy. He’d love to help you.
- Price Mortagage Team – Looking to purchase a home and need financing? Or want to refinance your current home? Reach out to Pat. Runners are his favorite.
- Summer of Miles podcast – The official podcast of the Sir Walter Miler. Check out the 2019 recap with Carrie Tollefson below, or wherever you listen to podcasts.