Steph Herrick | Women’s Elite Mile
Steph will have the task of pacing (aka rabbiting) the Women’s field through 800-1000 meters on August 5th; the perfect setup for moving up in distance this summer!
5 Things About Me: Steph Herrick
- I was recruited to be a Heptathlete, but ended up focusing on the 800 in college instead.
- I work full-time at New York Road Runners in the Youth and Community Services Department. I work directly with our youth running programs.
- I am a born and raised NJ girl, but moved to NYC four years ago to be closer to my training group, and for better career opportunities.
- I am horribly addicted to coffee.
- This is the first time I am training throughout the summer focusing on the mile. I set my schedule to pace and race miles throughout the summer and early fall.
North Carolina connection?
I don’t have a connection to NC yet, but hoping my experience at the Sir Walter Miler will make it one of my favorite places.