Ford Palmer | Men’s Elite Mile | Team USA | 2014 SWM Champ
Ford Palmer returns to the Sir Walter Miler with a new personal best in the 1500 meters (3:36.98) and a shoe deal with Hoka One One. He improved on his 2014 Sir Walter Miler winning time of 3:57.61 earlier this year indoors in 3:56.79. He’ll look to defend his 2014 Sir Walter Miler crown on August 7th.
Coach: Frank Gagliano
Club: New Jersey New York Track Club
Sponsor: Hoka One One
5 Things About Me: Ford Palmer
- I’m a vegan of almost four years. No meat, no dairy, no eggs, no fish, no animal products.
- I’m sponsored by Hoka One One. Best shoes on the market, I recommend to give them a try!
- Went to Europe for the first time this summer for a few track meets. Best time of my life. Traveled to Ireland, Belgium, and Sweden. If you ever find yourself traveling through Europe, stop by Leuven, Belgium. If it wasn’t for my family back home, I would move there.
- I’m a huge Tour de France fan. I watched this year’s tour in five languages during my Euro trip; English, French, Dutch, Gaelic, and Swedish. #KingOfTheMountains
- I live in Clinton, New Jersey with my NJ*NY TC teammates. They include Kyle Merber, Donn Cabral, Travis Mahoney, Declan Muarry, Brian Gagnon, and Wayne Bartholomew. Seven guys, one house.