Meet the 2022 SWM Athletes: Eleanor Fulton
Eleanor Fulton | Women’s Elite Mile
Social Media: Instagram
Mile PR: 4:29.46
5 Things About Me: Eleanor Fulton
- I have a rescue pit mix, Lettie.
- I would contend that I run more miles than my competitors while carrying dog poop.
- I’m involved with a non-profit group that provides a running group for folks in addiction treatment centers in Portland.
- I’m from Colorado originally, but I’ve never hiked a “14er” and I am therefore a fraud. I’m a Colo-fraud-an.
- I held the national record in the 2k youth steeple for a year. Believe it or not, there is not a lot of competition amongst 14-yo steeplers.
5 Fast Questions
- What’s something people should add to their Netlflix queue? The Serpent
- What’s your favorite sport or sporting event outside of running? I’m sorry, what did you say?
- What’s your go-to pre-run meal or snack? Cereal, always cereal.
- Do you have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina? I do not.
- One positive change I’ve seen in the sport in the past year is… Pay Per View streaming for track events, solving the too-many-platforms issue
Learn more about Eleanor at: VIS Experience | Run with the Pros