Meet the 2022 SWM Athletes: Paul Ryan
Paul Ryan | Men’s Elite Mile
Social Media: Instagram | Strava
College: Washington State
Mile PR: 3:55.95
5 Things About Me: Paul Ryan
- I’m the youngest of 7 siblings
- I have broken my femur twice
- I like long walks on the beach
- I’m the tannest I’ve ever been right now
- I’m left handed
5 Fast Questions
- What’s something people should add to their podcast queue? Stories are Soul Food Podcast
- What’s your favorite sport or sporting event outside of running? March Madness
- What’s your go-to pre-run meal or snack? Pop Tarts
- Do you have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina? My brother-in-law’s grandma lived there for a while.
- One positive change I’ve seen in the sport in the past year is… more opportunities to race domestically.
Paul Ryan takes the win!
Another sub 4 and a PR 3:57.89 for @gary_martin20!
Connor Burns makes it TWO sub 4 HS miles in the race! 3:58.83!@FestivalofMiles 🔥 pic.twitter.com/SL19JlBOVl
— RunnerSpace (@runnerspace) June 3, 2022
Learn more about Paul at: VIS Experience | Run with the Pros