Megan Mansy | Women’s Elite Mile
Social Media: Instagram
College: NC State
Mile PR: 4:32:01
5 Things About Me: Megan Mansy
- My husband Michael and I coach high school cross country and track and field at Cary Christian. Michael is my coach as well!
- I have a 7 month old sheltie pup named Moses.
- My favorite place for local takeout is Himalayan Nepali Cuisine.
- I love going to zoos. I am amazed by God’s creation, especially all the different types of big cats!
- My favorite post-run snack in Raleigh would be a sourwood honey donut from Bright Spot Donuts.
5 Fast Questions
- What’s something people should add to their streaming queue? Severance on Apple TV
- What’s your favorite sport or sporting event outside of running? Football
- What’s your go-to pre-run meal or snack? Oatmeal with berries and honey or peanut butter.
- Do you have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina? I ran cross country and track and field for NC State from 2012-2017. My husband and I currently live in Raleigh and we just purchased our first home. Shout-out to Sandy Roberts Realty and Pat Price at Movement Mortgage for all their help!
- One positive change I’ve seen in the sport in the past year is… Growth of community involvement and exposure to the sport for all ages. Sir Walter Running does an incredible job at this throughout the year with all their events.