Rebecca Mehra | Women’s Elite Mile
Sponsor: Oiselle / Little Wing
Mile PR: 4:27.95
5 Things About Me: Rebecca Mehra
- I am a total cat lady- I have two kitties named Cali and Kobe.
- I am originally from Southern California, but I now live in Seattle. I joke that I am moving my way up the West coast, and will eventually be Canadian. haha
- I was once on Ellen’s Game Show, and won.
- I speak and can read and write in Hindi!
- My favorite food is cheese. Women’s Running once wrote an article about this.
5 Fast Questions
- What’s something people should add to their podcast or streaming queue? Lately I have been obsessed with Vikings on Prime Video. Love historical fiction type shows. I work for a law firm, and we are working on a case related to the one covered in the Suspect podcast. It’s a good one!
- What’s your favorite sport or sporting event outside of running? I grew up as a big soccer fan, especially of the USWNT. But I love watching most sports!
- What’s your go-to pre-run meal or snack? Picky bars oatmeal- trail mix fix!
- Do you have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina? This will be my third time running the SWM!! + awesome Raleigh Oiselle volee community.
- One positive change I’ve seen in the sport in the past year is… a more diverse set of creators/media getting the chance to take the center stage, and telling athlete stories!