Billy Hill | Men’s Elite Mile
Sponsor: Garden State Track Club
Mile PR: 4:03.40
5 Things About Me: Billy Hill
- I was a soccer goalie in high school and only started track to stay in shape for soccer.
- I am an assistant track coach at Franklin high school where I went to high school.
- I enjoy watching anime and my favorite one to watch is one piece.
- I am the 4th generation with my name. My full name is William W Hill IV.
- My brother and I both ran track for Rutgers University.
5 Fast Questions
- Do you have any superstitions/pre-race rituals? My pre-race ritual is just to tell myself to enjoy the moment and have fun racing.
- What’s your favorite sport (or athlete) to watch, besides running? My favorite sport to watch is formula 1 and my favorite driver is Lando Norris.
- What’s a show or movie you’ve seen lately that’s worth watching? One Piece
- What’s a song or podcast that’s currently on your playlist? Bye bye: by juice WRLD and marshmallow
- Do you have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina? Unfortunately I do not