Logan Jolly | Women’s Elite Mile
Social Media: Instagram
College: Clemson / Arkansas
Mile PR: 4:33.94
5 Things About Me: Logan Jolly
- I’m a Carolina girl born and raised in Spartanburg, South Carolina.
- My husband, Robert Jolly, and I met at Clemson University where he played baseball and I ran track. Go Tigers!
- I took the 6 year approach to college, where I was fortunate to complete my undergraduate degree at Clemson University in Industrial Engineering then two master’s degrees at the University of Arkansas in Engineering Management and Operations Management.
- In 2022, I was able to anchor Arkansas’ National Championship DMR team and then run a leg in the 4x1500m Collegiate Record at the Penn Relays.
- I am now proudly sponsored by ASICS, specializing in the Steeplechase. I am thankful to be chasing my running dreams based out of Fayetteville, Arkansas under legendary Coach Lance Harter.
5 Fast Questions
- Do you have any superstitions/pre-race rituals? I fix my hair the same way every race and make sure to say a prayer before I get to the starting line.
- What’s your favorite sport (or athlete) to watch, besides running? Clemson football in the fall and Braves baseball in the spring
- What’s a show or movie you’ve seen lately that’s worth watching? Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3
- What’s a song or podcast that’s currently on your playlist? “From Now On” from The Greatest Showman soundtrack
- Do you have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina? I grew up about 20 minutes from the NC/SC border in Spartanburg, SC. I’ve run plenty of long runs in North Carolina at my favorite dirt road in Tryon, NC.