Jack Pinho | Men’s Elite Mile
Sponsor: BAA Racing Team
Mile PR: 3:59.54
5 Things About Me: Jack Pinho
- I love to explore coffee shops anytime I am traveling or somewhere I have never been before.
- I recently got engaged 1 month ago to my best friend Katie!
- I was not recruited by any schools out of high school and walked onto the track during my freshman year and joined the cross-country team my sophomore year.
- I work at Sacred Heart University in Fairfield, CT and love being able to work with collegiate student-athletes.
- I could probably eat pretzels and hummus every day of the week.
5 Fast Questions
- Do you have any superstitions/pre-race rituals? I always lay everything out the night before and switch my fiancé’s hairband from my right wrist to my left wrist right before the gun goes off.
- What’s your favorite sport (or athlete) to watch, besides running? Favorite sports team by far is the Kansas City Chiefs. I had a rough childhood watching them growing up but now I have to pinch myself that Patrick Mahomes is real.
- What’s a show or movie you’ve seen lately that’s worth watching? Favorite show is Ozark. If you haven’t watched, I suggest you start after reading this!
- What’s a song or podcast that’s currently on your playlist? Current podcasts that are currently on my playlist is D3 Glory Days, shout out Stew and Noah & Citius Mag – shout out Chris and Kyle!
- Do you have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina? OBX was a staple of a vacation spot growing up for my family. Unfortunately, no connections to Raleigh but looking to make some this weekend!