Jack Salisbury | Men’s Elite Mile
Mile PR: 3:56.22
5 Things About Me: Jack Salisbury
- I am big fan of 1990’s/2000’s rap. The Carter 2 is my favorite album.
- I was the one who got chased down by Drew Hunter in the Penn Relays DMR my senior year of high school. The race with about 4 million views on YouTube.
- If I had to choose one meal for the rest of my life it would easily be chicken parm.
- I am almost always rewatching the Sopranos. I’m not necessarily binging it, but it is always in my rotation of what I am watching.
- I’m a big fan of the NBA. I love the fact that it is a star-driven league. I just want to see someone drop 50 every night and watch individual players take over games.
5 Fast Questions
- Do you have any superstitions/pre-race rituals? No superstitions, but a consistent pre race routine of caffeine/stretching/jogging. Not much out of the ordinary to it.
- What’s your favorite sport (or athlete) to watch, besides running? Easily basketball. I am a Lakers fan – I was a big Kobe fan growing up.
- What’s a show or movie you’ve seen lately that’s worth watching? The Tour de France series on Netflix. It follows some of the top individuals and teams from the 2022 tour.
- What’s a song or podcast that’s currently on your playlist? Damn by Kendrick Lamar and The Blueprint by Jay-Z have been my most listened to albums recently.
- Do you have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina? I have a cousin that lives in NC, but nothing other than that.