Madie Boreman | Women’s Elite Mile
Mile PR: 4:33.59
5 Things About Me: Madie Boreman
- I graduated from the University of Colorado in 2022 (sko buffs) with a double major in Psychology and Women & Gender Studies.
- While in college I took the LSAT and got accepted to a few different Law Schools, but ultimately decided to postpone Law School to focus on my running career. Eventually I’d like to get back to school and continue the Law School path.
- I am from Austin, Texas and very biased that it is the best city in the US! In my opinion, we have the best food, music scene, night life, and activities. Sorry Raleigh!
- I stayed in Colorado after college, but made a few essential changes. I moved from Boulder to Denver, and I’ve been very fortunate to find my amazing coach and sign a professional contract with Oiselle.
- I am a True Crime genre junkie! I love True Crime podcasts, shows, movies, etc. I find it fascinating (and terrifying).
5 Fast Questions
- Do you have any superstitions/pre-race rituals? I’m not super big on superstitions because I don’t think they’re practical, but I *nearly* always eat pasta the night before a race and red meat two nights before.
- What’s your favorite sport (or athlete) to watch, besides running? I enjoy watching basketball, but specifically NCAA basketball and definitely March Madness. I also like watching soccer, so I’m excited the Women’s World Cup is happening right now.
- What’s a show or movie you’ve seen lately that’s worth watching? I am a big Love Island UK fan.
- What’s a song or podcast that’s currently on your playlist? “You Sexy Thing” by Hot Chocolate will always be on all of my playlists😭
- Do you have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina? I do not have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina (yet).