Meet the 2017 Competitors: Andrew Colley
Andrew Colley | Men’s Elite Mile
Social Media: Twitter | Instagram | Snapchat | Facebook | Blog
College: NC State
Sponsor / Club: Reebok / ZAP Fitness
1500m PR: 3:44.21
Mile PR: 3:58.17
5 Things About Me: Andrew Colley
- I can do a mean Irish accent.
- When I joined a track team, I initially did the long jump.
- From age 1-8 I rocked a bowl cut that was unparalleled.
- I can push my stomach out pretty darn far and make it look like I’m pregnant.
- Besides running, I’m an average to mediocre surfer.
5 Fast Questions
- What actor would play the movie version of you? Probably Blake Lively, you know with the hair and all.
- What did you want to be when you grew up? Sumo Wrestler
- Favorite post-run drink or snack? Chocolate Milk
- What was your AIM screenname? No AIM screen name, but I always keep my aim straight.
- If you had a “walk up” song as you approached the starting line, what would it be? “Hot for Teacher” by Van Halen.
Learn more about Andrew at: VIS Experience | Run with the Pros | Sir Walter “Extra” Miler