Meet the 2017 Competitors: Drew Hunter
Drew Hunter | Men’s Elite Mile
Social Media: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Snapchat
1500m PR: 3:36.77
Mile PR: 3:56.79
5 Things About Me: Drew Hunter
- I ran one season of track when I was younger and hated it. I quit until my freshmen year of HS and decided to run cross country.
- I have a selfie with Kobe Bryant.
- I’m from a huge family. I have 8 siblings. 5 of them are adopted (2 from Haiti and 3 from China.)
- I’m currently watching “The Office” on Netflix.
- In my home town they had a “Drew Hunter day” to celebrate my success as a track athlete. I got to ride around in a Lamborghini with the mayor.
5 Fast Questions
- What actor would play the movie version of you? Ryan Gosling
- What did you want to be when you grew up? NBA basketball player for the Cleveland Cavaliers.
- Favorite post-run drink or snack? Pineapple or tart cherry juice
- What was your AIM screenname? cavsfanajh
- If you had a “walk up” song as you approached the starting line, what would it be? “Remember The Name” by Fort Minor
Learn more about Drew at: VIS Experience | Run with the Pros | Sir Walter “Extra” Miler
3 thoughts on “Meet the 2017 Competitors: Drew Hunter”
Pingback: Press Release: Final fields and new incentives set for 2017 Sir Walter Miler - Sir Walter Miler
Pingback: Press Release: Third time is the charm for Eccleston; Hunter outkicks Engels at the 2017 Sir Walter Miler - Sir Walter Miler
Pingback: Sir Walter Miler Athletes and Alumni at the 2019 USATF Outdoor Championships - Sir Walter Miler