Meet the 2015 Competitors: Christy Cazzola
Christy Cazzola | Women’s Elite Mile
Christy took at different path to professional running. She was a phenom in high school, but then chose to hang up her spikes and start a family. She returned to college in her late twenties and was a 17-time National Champion at University of Wisconsin Oshkosh. Her personal best in the mile is 4:33.97. She’s also the defending champion and course record holder of Raleigh’s Mag Mile.
Coach: Drew Ludtke / Andrew Begley
Club: Atlanta Track Club
5 Things About Me: Christy Cazzola
- I am married and have two beautiful children, Noah and Kaya.
- I am an educator and love to be involved in community engagement efforts that support youth and adult learning experiences.
- I love to paint and sing, but I am not any good at it!
- I used to wrestle in high school, which makes me feel like a bad a**
- How I feel about food: I’ll try anything once.
Learn more about Christy at: Eat with the Pros | VIP Experience | Run with the Pros
2 thoughts on “Meet the 2015 Competitors: Christy Cazzola”
Pingback: Press Release: Final Fields set for 2015 Sir Walter Miler - Sir Walter Miler
Pingback: Press Release: Steph Garcia leads three under 4:30 at 2015 Sir Walter Miler