Meet the 2015 Competitors: Cory Leslie
Cory Leslie | Men’s Elite Mile | Team USA
Cory Leslie may not be from North Carolina, but he currently holds the state indoor record in the mile, with the 3:56.99 he ran earlier this year to win the Camel City Mile at the JDL Fast Track in Winston-Salem. He holds an outdoor personal best of 3:53.44 in the mile.
Coach: Robert Gary
Club: Furman Elite
5 Things About Me: Cory Leslie
- I graduated from The Ohio State University
- I must have snickers bar the night before a race
- I set my alarm at weird times (e.g., 7:23 am or 6:47 am).
- I only drink coffee on race days.
- Favorite Movie: Blue Streak
Learn more about Cory at: Eat with the Pros | VIP Experience | Run with the Pros
One thought on “Meet the 2015 Competitors: Cory Leslie”
Pingback: Sir Walter Miler | Andrews Track