Isaac Presson | Men’s Elite Mile | Team NC
Isaac Presson is no stranger to the area. After standout careers at Asheville High, and then UNC, which included multiple ACC Championships, he ran the inaugural Sir Walter Miler in a swift 3:59.77. He just got back from his first tour of European racing.
5 Things About Me: Isaac Presson
- I’m a UNC grad that originally chose the school primarily because of my affinity for the basketball team
- I consider my greatest athletic achievement of the last year winning the Asheville’s Finest Fantasy Football League
- I originally got into running in 7th grade to try and beat my dad’s mile PR of 4:21
- What I’m looking forward to most this off-season is camping in the mountains surrounding my hometown of Asheville, North Carolina
- The Triangle is one of my favorite spots to train due to variety in locations and post-run brunch spots