Meet the 2018 Competitors: Angel Piccirillo
Angel Piccirillo | Women’s Elite Mile
Social Media: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
1500m PR: 4:13.49
Mile PR: 4:32.74
5 Things About Me: Angel Piccirillo
- I’ve seen Beyoncé in concert 5 times!! Every time she has come to Philly since 2012!
- I don’t like chocolate, of any kind ever! Never have!
- I just came back from my first time ever in Europe.
- I can drive a manual transition car.
- I’m OBSESSED with pugs.
5 Fast Questions
- What’s your favorite podcast or Pandora Station? Pandora station- either Beyoncé, Drake or SZA
- What’s your favorite pre-run or post-run snack? Pancakes. I love breakfast food!
- If you completed in another sport, what would it be? Volleyball
- What is your favorite flavor of Gatorade? (Now, or growing up) Grape!
- Do you have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina? No connections to Raleigh or North Carolina except friends!
Learn more about Angel at: VIS Experience | Rise & Run with the Pros | Sir Walter “Extra” Miler
2 thoughts on “Meet the 2018 Competitors: Angel Piccirillo”
Pingback: Press Release: Final fields set for 2018 Sir Walter Miler - Sir Walter Miler
Pingback: Press Release: Lipsey breaks through; Lomong breaks records at the 2018 Sir Walter Miler - Sir Walter Miler