Katrina Coogan | Women’s Elite Mile
Sponsor: New Balance Boston
1500m PR: 4:12.84
Mile PR: 4:33.00
5 Things About Me: Katrina Coogan
- I was born in Boulder Colorado and have lived in 4 different states growing up: Maryland, Wisconsin, and New Hampshire.
- I ran at Georgetown University collegiately where race director Sandy Roberts did his fifth year in college!
- I am coached by my dad Mark Coogan.
- We have a competition in our family who can be the fastest Coogan, my younger brother Will currently has the title.
- I am the worst speller you will ever meet.
5 Fast Questions
- What’s your favorite podcast or Pandora Station? Serial!
- What’s your favorite pre-run or post-run snack? Pre run: peanut butter toast
- If you completed in another sport, what would it be? Soccer
- What is your favorite flavor of Gatorade? (Now, or growing up) SOS rehydrate Citrus flavor!!
- Do you have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina? Nope!