Charlene Lipsey | Women’s Elite Mile
1500m PR: 4:04.98
Mile PR: 4:30.13
5 Things About Me: Charley Lipsey
- I have a 7 year old brother who calls me everyday after school. Literally everyday!
- My favorite color is purple
- I love Oreos
- After running I plan on becoming an elementary teacher
- I received the keys to my home town after making my first World team in 2017
5 Fast Questions
- What’s your favorite podcast or Pandora Station? Pandora station: It depends on what mood I’m in, but I would have to go with Beyoncé, John Mayer or Gospel.
- What’s your favorite pre-run or post-run snack? Oatmeal, fruit and yogurt. This combination is a life saver. Quick easy and satisfying.
- If you completed in another sport, what would it be? Basketball. Fun fact: Freshman year I made my girls varsity basketball team.
- What is your favorite flavor of Gatorade? (Now, or growing up) Grape!
- Do you have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina? I’ve competed in North Carolina a few times and what stood out to me the most is this restaurant called Bojangles. Their food is amazing and their bo-berry biscuits are bomb!!!!