Sara Vaughn | Women’s Elite Mile
1500m PR: 4:04.56
Mile PR: 4:31.98
5 Things About Me: Sara Vaughn
- I love working in the garden but I never have time and all my plants die, which is also why we don’t have a dog.
- I grew up with 3 younger brothers, so having 3 daughters sometimes feels foreign.
- My family and I moved 11 times in 10 years (including cross country twice). We moved one final time last year and I hope to never do that again.
- I could live on cheese alone.
- I met Fred Armisen this year in Eugene on my warm up for the 1500m at Pre.
5 Fast Questions
- What’s your favorite podcast or Pandora Station? Van Morrison
- What’s your favorite pre-run or post-run snack? Chocolate Milk
- If you completed in another sport, what would it be? Golf – the LPGA has on-site childcare!!
- What is your favorite flavor of Gatorade? (Now, or growing up) They have a new cucumber lime flavor that I love
- Do you have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina? None except my Sir Walter family!!