Heather Wilson | Women’s Elite Mile
Sponsor: Hoka / NJNYTC
1500m PR: 4:07.47
Mile PR: 4:29.39
5 Things About Me: Heather Wilson
- I turned 13 on Friday the 13th.
- I currently hold the Women’s World Record in the Blue Jeans Mile.
- I broke 4:30 for the first time in the mile at Sir Walter Miler in 2015.
- The amount of seltzer I consume is appalling.
- I once finished a race with less than half my hamstring attached to my pelvis (thankfully it has since been 100% reattached).
5 Fast Questions
- What’s your favorite podcast or Pandora Station? This American Life & Joe Rogan Experience
- What’s your favorite pre-run or post-run snack? Seltzer and frozen grapes
- If you completed in another sport, what would it be? Downhill Ski Racing
- What is your favorite flavor of Gatorade? (Now, or growing up) Cool Blue
- Do you have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina? Yes, through Sir Walter Miler I have met some amazing people from Raleigh that I still keep in touch with. Also, half of NJNY is made up of NC State grads.