Jacob Thomson | Men’s Elite Mile
Sponsor: adidas / BAA
1500m PR: 3:43.15
Mile PR: 4:01.42
5 Things About Me: Jacob Thomson
- When I’m not running I like to spend my time playing with my dog, Lance.
- I own an electric burr grinder.
- Once I obtained my high school’s archrival football team’s playbook through espionage, we still lost the game.
- I just graduated from Kentucky with degrees in finance and accounting.
- I’ll be moving to Boston this month as I just joined the Boston Athletic Association a few weeks ago.
5 Fast Questions
- What’s your favorite podcast or Pandora Station? Eric Church for music. Currently I’ve been listening to The Move podcast every morning where Lance Armstrong recaps the Tour de France.
- What’s your favorite pre-run or post-run snack? I always have a nice cup of coffee before runs.
- If you completed in another sport, what would it be? Baseball, ideally playing short stop for the Red Sox.
- What is your favorite flavor of Gatorade? (Now, or growing up) Cool Blue
- Do you have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina? I attended NC State for 2 years before transferring to Kentucky.