Sammy George | Women’s Elite Mile
Club: Raleigh Distance Project
College: NC State
1500m PR: 4:16.46
Mile PR: 4:48.11
5 Things About Me: Sammy George
- I interned for the Sir Walter Miler last year
- I graduated from NC State University in 2017
- I am studying to become a certified health/life coach
- Never have lived anywhere except Raleigh
- I have successfully completed the Krispy Kreme Challenge
5 Fast Questions
- What’s your favorite podcast or Pandora Station? 2000’s hip-hop or Alternative
- What’s your favorite pre-run or post-run snack? Pre run would be GenUCAN smoothies. Post snack = All the sweets, such as Cupcakes or Ice cream.
- If you completed in another sport, what would it be? Swimming, since I used to do it competitively back in Middle School.
- What is your favorite flavor of Gatorade? (Now, or growing up) Cool Blue
- Do you have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina? Born and raised in Raleigh, NC and went to college here at NC State.