Meet the 2018 Competitors: Jamie Morrissey
Jamie Morrissey | Women’s Elite Mile Pacer
Social Media: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Club: True Blue Elite
1500m PR: 4:11.48
Mile PR: 4:38.82
5 Things About Me: Jamie Morrissey
- I have a Bernese mountain dog and she knows how to smile for pictures.
- I watched the entire game of thrones series in one two week winter break.
- Mason Ferlic is my boyfriend, And I can definitely beat him in the 100m dash.
- I’m the biggest fan of sleeping, if I don’t get 10 hrs a night, I’m usually not fully functional.
- I’ve never raced above a mile on the track (except one 3k).
5 Fast Questions
- What’s your favorite podcast or Pandora Station? Music: 70s/80s/Elton John/Billy Joel. Podcast: Invisibilia or This American Life.
- What’s your favorite pre-run or post-run snack? Pre-Run: Banana, post race: burger and fries and ICE CREAM.
- If you completed in another sport, what would it be? Soccer, my brothers still think I should have picked soccer over track.
- What is your favorite flavor of Gatorade? (Now, or growing up) Cool blue all the way (go blue).
- Do you have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina? No connections, but love the area!
Learn more about Jamie at: VIS Experience | Rise & Run with the Pros | Sir Walter “Extra” Miler
4 thoughts on “Meet the 2018 Competitors: Jamie Morrissey”
Pingback: Press Release: Sir Walter Miler returns for fifth year with deepest fields to date - Sir Walter Miler
Pingback: 2018 Sir Walter Miler Elite Women's Field Announced - Sir Walter Miler
Pingback: Press Release: Final fields set for 2018 Sir Walter Miler - Sir Walter Miler
Pingback: Press Release: Lipsey breaks through; Lomong breaks records at the 2018 Sir Walter Miler - Sir Walter Miler