Meet the 2018 Competitors: Jesse Garn
Jesse Garn | Men’s Elite Mile Pacer
Social Media: Twitter | Instagram
Sponsor: Hoka / NJNYTC
College: Binghamton University
1500m PR: 3:42.36
Mile PR: 3:57.23
5 Things About Me: Jesse Garn
- I can recite over 100 digits of pi from memory.
- Before joining cross country in 7th grade, I went out for modified football for 2 weeks.
- I was first chair trumpet in both orchestra and jazz band at Marcellus High School.
- I have never been to Raleigh, NC.
- My high school, collegiate, and professional running careers have all been in New York State.
5 Fast Questions
- What’s your favorite podcast or Pandora Station? My favorite Pandora/Spotify station is “90’s Summer Hits.”
- What’s your favorite pre-run or post-run snack? Favorite post-run snack is a homemade smoothie.
- If you completed in another sport, what would it be? Foosball.
- What is your favorite flavor of Gatorade? (Now, or growing up) Glacier Freeze.
- Do you have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina? My girlfriend attends Wake Forest University, so I visit North Carolina several times a year.
Learn more about Jesse at: VIS Experience | Rise & Run with the Pros | Sir Walter “Extra” Miler
3 thoughts on “Meet the 2018 Competitors: Jesse Garn”
Pingback: 2018 Sir Walter Miler Elite Men's Field Announced - Sir Walter Miler
Pingback: Press Release: Lipsey breaks through; Lomong breaks records at the 2018 Sir Walter Miler - Sir Walter Miler
Pingback: Sir Walter Miler Athletes and Alumni at the 2019 USATF Outdoor Championships - Sir Walter Miler