Sarah Brown | Women’s Elite Mile
Sponsor: New Balance
1500m PR: 4:03.20
Mile PR: 4:26.67
5 Things About Me: Sarah Brown
- I have a two year old daughter, Abigail
- I love to bake & every running break I make a cake and eat it throughout the week.
- I love standard poodles
- I can blink one eye without moving the other (this is NOT a wink, it’s a blink…and it’s a talent many people are amazed by!)
- I’m self taught on parallel parking. My drivers ed teacher passed me on it thinking we had already done it (eve though I hadn’t yet!) and I didn’t feel the need to correct her…
5 Fast Questions
- What’s your favorite podcast or Pandora Station? The Bobby Bones show podcast. I listen every time I cross train.
- What’s your favorite pre-run or post-run snack? Blueberries
- If you completed in another sport, what would it be? Ballet…though I’m not at all coordinated so this is more of a childhood fantasy. I was actually a competitive soccer player for 10 years.
- What is your favorite flavor of Gatorade? (Now, or growing up) I don’t like Gatorade. If I drink it, I water it down.
- Do you have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina? My high school best friend is a NASCAR reporter who lives in Charlotte.