Johnny Gregorek | Men’s Elite Mile
1500m PR: 3:35.00
Mile PR: 3:54.94
5 Things About Me: Johnny Gregorek
- I’m getting married in January to my high school sweetheart.
- I have a pet rabbit named Yoda because I’m a big Star Wars fan.
- I’ve never broken a bone. I have bones of steel.
- I can play the harmonica.
- I will likely run for President in the next 30 years.
5 Fast Questions
- What’s your favorite podcast or Pandora Station? My favorite podcast is Crime Town.
- What’s your favorite pre-run or post-run snack? My favorite Pre-run or post run snack is Clif bars.
- If you competed in another sport, what would it be? If I competed in another sport it would be baseball. I used to be a decent pitcher.
- What is your favorite flavor of Gatorade? My favorite Gatorade flavor is Rain Berry.
- Do you have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina? I have many training partners who went to NC State, but other than that, no connections to Raleigh. (Note: Johnny’s Father, John Gregorek, ran the fastest 10k in North Carolina history in Raleigh at the Old Reliable Run on November 16, 1986 in 28:07. That record still stands.)