Megan Mansy | Women’s Elite Mile
Social Media: Instagram
Sponsor: Hoka / NJNYTC
College: NC State
1500m PR: 4:08.22
Mile PR: 4:32.01
5 Things About Me: Megan Mansy
- Favorite shows are New Girl, Gilmore Girls, Bob’s Burgers, and the Baking Championship on Food Network.
- I may be getting a dog this fall! (hopefully) It will most likely have an Instagram page. Stay tuned.
- Two specialty meals that I can make are buffalo chicken tacos and chicken pad thai with spicy peanut sauce. (I really need to expand my cooking horizon though and learn more recipes)
- I am a sucker for cute coffee mugs. I have two cabinets full of all different ones at home.
- Home Goods is my favorite store. I love buying household things more than I like shopping for clothes.
5 Fast Questions
- What’s your favorite podcast or Pandora Station? I’ll usually go for a country or an oldies station on Spotify.
- What’s your favorite pre-run or post-run snack? Smoothies for post-run snack!
- If you completed in another sport, what would it be? If I were graceful or flexible I think it would be really cool to be a ballet dancer. I’ve seen the Nutcracker twice and I am in awe of what they can do. My mom was also a ballet dancer when she was younger. Another sport I wish I could do is alpine skiing. My family and I went skiing a lot when I was growing up and I always loved it!
- What is your favorite flavor of Gatorade? (Now, or growing up) Growing up I would say Cool Blue. Now I’ll go for Arctic Blitz or Strawberry Lemonade if I spot them on the shelf.
- Do you have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina? Raleigh is definitely one of my favorite places. I graduated from NC State in 2017 and I really enjoyed getting to spend 5 years in North Carolina. It has the finest southern hospitality on the East Coast.