Nicole Sifuentes | Women’s Elite Mile
1500m PR: 4:03.97
Mile PR: 4:27.69
5 Things About Me: Nicole Sifuentes
- I became a foster parent of orphan kittens this spring, and promptly became a “foster fail” after applying to adopt one of the kittens forever.
- I met my husband Antonio in concrete mixing lab class at the University of Michigan.
- Because of Antonio, I now ride the back of a harley and hang out in a boxing gym (he makes life WAY more interesting)
- I finished all my high school classes early and got a full time job working at Canadian Tire for the last semester of grade 12. I honestly have no idea what I did with the money.
- I am a volunteer coach at the University of Michigan, women’s track & XC. I am also a personal coach for individuals who want to improve their running – huge range of abilities and goals. There are few things more inspiring than someone who makes a commitment, learns discipline, does the work, and then achieves their goal.
5 Fast Questions
- What’s your favorite podcast or Pandora Station? Couples therapy w/ Candice & Casey Neistat
- What’s your favorite pre-run or post-run snack? Post long run: PB-frozen banana-chocolate smoothie
- If you completed in another sport, what would it be? I’m terrible at all other sports
- What is your favorite flavor of Gatorade? (Now, or growing up) I drink SOS REHYDRATE (mango is my fav flavour)
- Do you have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina? None