Meet the 2019 Competitors: Sammy George
Sammy George | Women’s Elite Mile
Social Media: Facebook | Instagram
Club: Raleigh Distance Project
College: NC State
Mile PR: 4:46.66 (2019 Pop Up Miles Champ)
5 Things About Me: Sammy George
- I was born and raised in Raleigh NC (super local 😉)
- Prior to running, I was a year round swimmer
- I graduated from North Carolina state university in 2017
- I am coached by the Men’s Elite Coordinator, Steve Furst
- I never wear matching socks. Ever.
5 Fast Questions
- What’s your favorite cereal? Loved me some Cookie Crisp growing up.
- What makes a good running partner? Someone who is positive, encouraging, and can keep things light hearted at times.
- What’s your favorite post run beverage? Lots of Pinot Noir.
- Do you have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina? Raleigh local right here!
- If it wasn’t for running, I’d probably be… less motivated.
Learn more about Sammy at: VIS Experience | Dinner with the Pros | Rise and Run with the Pros
3 thoughts on “Meet the 2019 Competitors: Sammy George”
Pingback: Press Release: Final fields set for 2019 Sir Walter Miler - Sir Walter Miler
Pingback: 2019 Sir Walter Miler Pre-Race Videos - Sir Walter Miler
Pingback: Press Release: Cory McGee, Chris O'Hare sprint to wins at the 2019 Sir Walter Miler - Sir Walter Miler