Meet the 2019 Competitors: Patrick Joseph
Patrick Joseph | Men’s Elite Mile
Social Media: Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Twitch
Club: Tinman Elite
College: Virginia Tech
Mile PR: 3:59.59
5 Things About Me: Patrick Joseph
- I am currently reading a book about the history of salt
- I tend to spend my spare time playing video games staying in touch with my buddies from my home town
- I’ve spent over 400 hours listening to the band The Fleet Foxes
- I have 6 tattoos and plan to get plenty more
- I have a degree in Geo-spatial Information systems
5 Fast Questions
- What’s your favorite cereal? Favorite cereal growing up = fruity pebbles… fave now… it changes weekly. Right now its Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
- What makes a good running partner? A good running partner is someone who doesn’t one step and can carry on a conversation about something other than running.
- What’s your favorite post run beverage? Favorite post run drink would have to be a cucumber lime Gatorade. Literally nothing better.
- Do you have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina? I have a couple connections. Ran freshman year ACC cross champs in NC and one of my teammates and good friends Sam Parsons went to NC state and talks nothing but love for the place
- If it wasn’t for running, I’d probably be… If I wasn’t running, I have no idea what I would be doing. I’ll cross that bridge when I get to it.
Learn more about Patrick at: VIS Experience | Dinner with the Pros | Rise and Run with the Pros
4 thoughts on “Meet the 2019 Competitors: Patrick Joseph”
Pingback: 2019 Initial Sir Walter Miler Elite Men’s Field Announced - Sir Walter Miler
Pingback: Sir Walter Miler Athletes and Alumni at the 2019 USATF Outdoor Championships - Sir Walter Miler
Pingback: Press Release: Final fields set for 2019 Sir Walter Miler - Sir Walter Miler
Pingback: Press Release: Cory McGee, Chris O'Hare sprint to wins at the 2019 Sir Walter Miler - Sir Walter Miler