Rachel Schneider | Women’s Elite Mile
Sponsor: Under Armour
1500m PR: 4:08.95
Mile PR: 4:25.62
5 Things About Me: Rachel Schneider
- Moved from DC to Flagstaff this past Fall and am absolutely in love with this mountain/running town, and the American Southwest.
- Shortly after Sir Walter last year I adopted an Australian Shepherd puppy and named her “Khaleesi” – she’s currently in Dragonstone, but will be sitting on the Iron Throne shortly.
- I can quote most lines in almost every episode of FRIENDS, and make most things in life a FRIENDS reference.
- I have a bit of a caffeine & cupcake fetish.
- I went skydiving when I was 19 and for a few minutes after landing I contemplated quitting college and becoming a skydive instructor
5 Fast Questions
- What actor would play the movie version of you? Emilia Clarke
- What did you want to be when you grew up? Teacher, then a Veterinarian, then a Physical Therapist
- Favorite post-run drink or snack? PowerBar and some sort of espresso drink
- What was your AIM screenname? runner4life18
- If you had a “walk up” song as you approached the starting line, what would it be? “Millionaire” by Digital Farm Animals / Nelly