Jesse Hunt | Men’s Elite Mile
Social Media: Instagram
College: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Mile PR: 3:58.46
5 Things About Me: Jesse Hunt
- I was born and raised in Perth, Western Australia.
- Aside from running, I swam, played soccer and did triathlons as a kid.
- In 2018, I moved to the U.S. and ran for UNC up until this past Spring.
- I recently became a “Triple Tar Heel”.
- My coffee order is a Flat White.
5 Fast Questions
- Do you have any superstitions/pre-race rituals? Nah, I try to keep it simple.
- What’s your favorite sport (or athlete) to watch, besides running? I grew up a big Chelsea FC fan and enjoy watching soccer, tennis and cycling.
- What’s a show or movie you’ve seen lately that’s worth watching? Jack Ryan on Prime
- What’s a song or podcast that’s currently on your playlist? Beast of Burden – Rolling Stones
- Do you have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina? Yes – I have lived in Chapel Hill since 2018 and attended UNC. Go Heels!